Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Remind Me Never to Do That Again

I didn't have my iPod on this ride and it was torture. The silence was deafening. It's not that I forgot it at home, it was in the other car that Mattie drove today. I really hope I don't ever do that again.

(My Nemesis)

I only went about 8 miles today. I decided I would prefer a dirt road to the gravel on the trail. It's definitely more gravel than anything. The picture makes it look better than it is. The picture is also proof that I take my cell phone with me when I ride.

(I thought we were friends!)

I think I'm going to contact the ride organizers and make sure my bike is actually ok for this. Wait, that's not good... 45 days left and I'm looking for a way out... Hmm

Looks like no biking again until at least Friday. Not enough hours in the day...

L

PS Thinking about my cousin, Amber, who is in Haiti this week. Return safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment